The Parents' Association extends a warm welcome to all those joining the College and all parents of Scots College students are members of the Parents Association (TSCPA) for the duration of their son's enrolment.
The aim of the Parents' Association is to build stronger connection between parents and families, the College and other members of The Scots College community by:
- promoting greater involvement with the College
- encouraging participation in the life of the College and a sense of community by providing opportunities for parents to meet socially
- assisting and supporting the College's many Sporting and Co-Curricular activities within both the Senior and Preparatory Schools.
- supporting communication between parents, the College and the Support Groups
- giving feedback to the College, the Principal and Council on matters of concern to parents.
Parent Support Groups
- Debating and Public Speaking
- Performing Arts
- The Pipes and Drums Association
- Water Polo
TSCPA meetings are generally held every term and parents are encouraged to become involved, and are eligible to attend meetings.
The Women's Association
The Women's Association was founded in 1929 alongside the Parents and Friends Association. It has always operated as the key fundraising committee within the broader Scots community. It provides a forum for support, friendship, communication and discussion with each other and the College. All female parents and carers of boys currently enrolled at Scots are automatically members of the Women’s Association.
The Women's Association manages:
- Scots Goods Merchandise Shop
- Second hand Uniform Clothing Pool
- Annual Prep Cocktail Party, Tennis and Golf days
- Class and Year group social events during the year
- Roster of volunteers for the Black Watch Cafe and the Mansion Road Tuckshop
All profits generated from the above activities and funds raised throughout the year go directly back to the boys.