Brave Hearts Bold Minds: Podcast
Helping the boys of today grow into the fine young men of tomorrow. A weekly podcast providing a regular source of practical information, encouragement and inspiration for parents of school-aged boys.
Our Strategic Intent
Brave Hearts, Bold Minds: The Vocation of a School is based on our unique Brave Hearts, Bold Minds education philosophy and ethos and is grounded on the foundations laid by five ‘Living Framework’ documents that give direction to our beliefs about and practices in:
- our school, faith and values,
- teaching and learning,
- experiential education,
- opportunity, safety and security, and
- stewardship of resources and relationships.
You can read a copy of our Strategic Intent here.
Excellence at Scots
Excellence at Scots is a yearly publication showcasing some of the great results and awards students at The Scots College achieve across academia, co-curricular activities, and sports.
- Excellence at Scots - 2017
- Excellence at Scots - 2016
- Excellence at Scots - 2015
- Excellence at Scots - 2014
- Excellence at Scots - 2013
- Excellence at Scots - 2012
The Lion & Lang Syne
The Lion & Lang Syne is a bi-annual publication for past, present and future parents, alumni and friends of The Scots College. It showcases and commemorates achievements of current students and the wider Scots community. The second half of the publication, The Lang Syne is dedicated to the Old Boys' Union, the alumni department of The Scots College.
- The Lion & Lang Syne - Summer 2018
- The Lion & Lang Syne - Winter 2018
- The Lion & Lang Syne - Summer 2017
- The Lion & Lang Syne - Winter 2017
- The Lion & Lang Syne - Summer 2016
- The Lion & Lang Syne - Winter 2016
- The Lion & Lang Syne - Summer 2015
- The Lion & Lang Syne - Winter 2015
- The Lion & Lang Syne - Summer 2014
- The Lion & Lang Syne - Winter 2014
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Annual Report 2015
- Annual Report 2014
- Annual Report 2013
- Annual Report 2012