Subsidised private bus services and State Transit buses are available for Scots students travelling to the College from across Sydney.
The Before and After School Care programs are provided for Scots boys in Transition Lions to Year 6 every school day from 7:30am to 8:25am before school and 3:05 to 6:00pm after school.
The Scots College offers Academic and Music scholarships, as well as means-tested general tuition, boarding and Indigenous education bursaries. Learn more about scholarships and bursaries.
Located in the pristine Kangaroo Valley, two hours south-west of Sydney, the Glengarry Outdoor Education Program is a six-month residential experience compulsory for all Year 9 students. This unique program is conducive to boys’ rapid social, physical and mental development at this time in their lives.
- Receipt of application and supporting documentation.
- Eighteen months prior to commencement, the applicant and at least one parent/guardian will be requested to attend an interview at the College.
- Prior to interview, Year 5 and Senior School applicants undertake a pre-enrolment assessment. The results of this assessment and the supporting documentation will be discussed at the interview.
- At the interview, the Principal or his approved delegate, such as the relevant Head of Campus, will:
- review the most recent school reports and test profiles
- identify the applicant’s range of interests and explain the vision, values, goals, policies and expectations of the College
- seek current information from the parents regarding the student’s social, emotional, medical and/or learning strengths and weaknesses.
- After the interview, the application is reviewed to establish that the needs of the applicant can be successfully met. Should a vacancy exist, the College may offer the parents a place for their child.
- To accept the offer, both parents must complete and return the following to the College within 14 days of the offer:
- signed copy of the Offer of a Confirmed Place, acknowledging and accepting the College’s Conditions of Enrolment
- Data Collection Form as required by the government in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act), the 13 Australian Privacy Principles as well as the requirements of the Health Records and Information Privacy Act 2002 (NSW)
- non-refundable entrance fee.
Yes, though limited spaces are offered. Please contact +61 2 9391 7600 for more information.
To request the use of the College campus, please contact the main reception on +61 2 9391 7600.
The Scots College policies are available for public viewing on the Policies page.
Use the Contact Us page to enquire or bring something to our attention.