The Scots College Before and After School Care (BASC) program is available for students in Transition to Year 6, five days a week.
Hours of Operation
- Before School Care: 7:00am to 8:30am – Monday to Friday
- After School Care: 3:00pm to 6:00pm – Monday to Friday
- After School Care – after SEA: 4:30pm to 6:00pm – Monday to Friday
- Vacation Care: 7:30am to 5:00pm – Monday to Friday during school holidays
Permanent and casual bookings for BASC can be made online by filling out a booking form available on Schoolbox under BASC.
Alternatively, you can visit the BASC website www.thescotscollegebasc.com.au to register. Click on the ‘register’ button under ‘my Family Lounge’ located to the right of the home page. Here you will be given new log in details once you have completed the forms required. This program will give you access to manage your own account information, the ability to make booking requests and complete an online enrolment form for your son.
BASC is available to boys enrolled in Transition to Year 6.
- Cubs, Lions and Kindergarten are located on the Early Learning Centre campus at 7 Mansion Road, Bellevue Hill.
- Year 2 to Year 6 are located on the Junior Preparatory campus at 8 Mansion Road, Bellevue Hill.
Fees are charged based on the type of booking (permanent, casual or vacation care) and vary depending on pick up time. More information will be provided upon booking.
Head Office: 9526 7000
Mobile: 0410 600 895